Information Collection and Use
The primary reason we collect certain personal information is to provide the best possible experience with our products and customer service, should you need assistance. It enables us to provide convenient and personalized user access and improve the features and usability of our products as well as to deliver product announcements, software updates and, in some cases, special offers.
We may collect information and use it for internal business purposes in a number of situations, for example:
- Personal information such as name, e-mail address, contact preferences, gender, ethnicity, education, career information, and other information that you allow us to collect from third-party websites;
- Business information such as name of business, business address, phone, website, business goals, business start date, revenue, number of employees, number of staff, certain information related to hiring practices and employee benefits, and references that you provide to us; and
- Tracking information about your visit from a web browser or mobile application, including IP address, cookies and the pages you request.
Information Disclosure to Third Parties
- We have your explicit consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to fulfill your product or service request;
- We have a good faith belief that sharing or otherwise permitting access, disclosure, use or preservation of such information is reasonably necessary in order to comply with our legal obligations;
- We believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or potential threats against persons or property; or
- We are purchased by another entity, ownership control changes, or we change names, your information will be transferred to the receiving entity.
Cookies and Tracking Pixels
We are committed to protecting the security of your information and take reasonable precautions to protect it. However, Internet data transmissions, whether wired or wireless, cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure and as a result we cannot ensure the security of information you transmit to us; accordingly, you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your data transmission, we make all commercially reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems:
- Your password, if you have one, is protected by encryption and only you have access to it;
- Your personal information and data stored in our systems are protected by various physical, electronic and procedural safeguards. It is housed in a secure facility and we restrict physical and network access to this facility to select trained staff and regularly evaluate our technologies, facilities, procedures and potential risks to maintain the security and privacy of our users data. As a rule, our employees do not monitor or view your personal information or content stored in our service, but it may be viewed if we determine that we have an obligation to review it; and
- Certain services support the use of standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If we learn of a security system breach we may attempt to notify you and provide information on protective steps, if available, through the e-mail address that you supplied during registration or posting a notice on our website. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive such notices in writing.
We comply with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), which requires that sites directed to children under 13 that collect personal information from children or general audience sites that have actual knowledge that they are collecting personal information from children inform parents and legal guardians about how they collect, use and disclose personal information from children under 13 years of age.
Our service is not directed to children under 13 years of age and we will not knowingly collect personal information relating to children under 13 years of age. If we learn that we have inadvertently done so, we will promptly delete it.
Changes and Updates