Yardline Capital Corp. (“Yardline”) may, in our sole discretion, offer a limited-time promotional referral program (“Yardline Referral Program”) where existing clients (“Referrers”) may be Rewarded for referring their contacts to Yardline in order to become new Yardline clients (“Referees”). Participants in the Yardline Referral Program may be eligible to receive one or more $100 gift cards (“Reward”). The Yardline Referral Program is subject to the terms and conditions stated herein (“Terms”). By choosing to participate in the Yardline Referral Program, you are accepting and agreeing to these Terms. These Terms form an agreement between you and Yardline with respect to the Yardline Referral Program. Please read these Terms carefully. By participating in the Yardline Referral Program, you undertake to comply with any and all of Yardline’s instructions to you relating to the Yardline Referral Program.
- General Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible to participate in the Yardline Referral Program, the following requirements must be satisfied to receive any Reward through the Yardline Referral Program:
- Referrers must be located in the United States and have Yardline accounts that are in good standing and are responsible for providing contact information on the Yardline Referral Program website for only those individuals that you know personally, other than yourself, such as business contacts, friends, family, and known acquaintances to whom Yardline will send an invitation to participate in the Yardline Referral Program. Referrers may provide Yardline with the contact information of an unlimited number of Referees, but each Referrer may receive no more than four (4) Referrer Rewards in a calendar year.
- Referees must be located in the United States and have received an invitation using the contact information provided by a Referrer to Yardline, complete an application using any designated Yardline Referral Program referral codes, be approved for funding, and sign a contract with Yardline. Yardline is not responsible for incorrect entry or other failure on the part of Referees. Referees must not have a preexisting Yardline account prior to receiving the Yardline Referral Program invitation. Referees may redeem no more than one Referee Reward, but may earn future Rewards as a Referrer by satisfying the Terms, including, without limitation, the general eligibility requirements in this section.
Yardline reserves the right to determine in our sole discretion whether an account is closed and/or in good standing. If an account is closed or not in good standing for any reason at any time, any Yardline Referral Program Rewards for which you are otherwise eligible will be forfeited and any Yardline Referral Program Rewards already disbursed may be revoked.
For either party to be eligible to earn a Reward, both the Referrer and the Referee must meet these eligibility requirements. Yardline assumes no responsibility for incorrect entry of contact information by Referrers, and Yardline assumes no responsibility for undeliverable communications to Referees.
In connection with your participation in the Yardline Referral Program, you agree to the following restrictions:
- No spam: You agree that you will not “spam” anyone with referrals to join Yardline either by mass emailing, use of automated systems, bots, or automatic dialers, and you will not post Yardline Referral Program links on websites or event or venue pages without the express consent from the owner or operator or any such websites or pages. You agree not to engage in or provide material support to any device or scheme that results in “spam” to Referees.
- No misrepresentations: You agree that you will not attempt to mislead anyone in connection with the Yardline Referral Program. This includes, but is not limited to, creating fake accounts, profiles, links, or messages.
- No prohibited content: You agree that you will not use any defamatory, offensive, abusive, or obscene content in connection with the Yardline Referral Program. This includes, but is not limited to, content that violates someone else’s privacy and harassing content.
- No fraudulent activity: You agree not to defraud or abuse, or attempt to defraud or abuse, anyone in connection with the Yardline Referral Program. You agree to not engage in any activity that may be fraudulent, deceptive, or manipulative in connection with the Yardline Referral Program.
- No misuse of Yardline’s content: You agree not to sell Yardline Referral Program links or create websites, email addresses, or social media with Yardline’s name, images, or content without Yardline’s express consent. Yardline’s content is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Yardline or any of Yardline’s products or services to any authorization, registration, licensing or notification requirements within any jurisdictions or outside those jurisdictions in which Yardline and its affiliates are licensed to operate.
Yardline reserves the right to delay delivery of a Reward pending verification that a Referrer or Referee has complied with these Terms of the Yardline Referral Program. Violation of any of these restrictions may result in termination of your eligibility to participate in the Yardline Referral Program and may, in Yardline’s sole discretion, deny you any Yardline Referral Program Rewards earned in violation or suspected violation of these restrictions.
This Yardline Referral Program is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with the gift card provider of any Reward. Any such gift card providers have no liability in connection with the Yardline Referral Program. Your use of any Reward is subject to the terms of any such gift card provider, over which Yardline has no control and disclaims all liability for the operation of any gift card provided as a Reward.
- Disclosure of Your Information.
By choosing to participate in the Yardline Referral Program, you expressly acknowledge and accept that Referrers and/or Referees may learn that you (whether as a Referrer or Referee) have a Yardline account. Other information disclosed to Referrers and/or Referees as part of the Yardline Referral Program may include name, Yardline account status, and information about Rewards received under the Yardline Referral Program.
- Legal and Regulatory Requirements.
The Yardline Referral Program is void where prohibited by law. You agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Yardline and its respective directors, officers, employees, promotion agencies, and assigns against any and all claims, damages, and liability caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in the Yardline Referral Program or use or redemption of any Rewards.
Rewards that you receive for participating in the Yardline Referral Program may be taxable, so please consult your tax advisor if you have any questions about the tax implications to your personal situation.
- Changes to the Yardline Referral Program and Program Terms.
Yardline reserves the right to suspend, cancel, terminate, limit, cap, or modify the Yardline Referral Program at any time at its sole discretion. Please check these Terms regularly to confirm whether any changes have been made as indicated by the “Last Updated” date posted at the top of this page. If we make any material changes, we will notify you as required by law, such as by sending you an email to the address specified in your account, prior to the changes take effect. Your continued participation in the Yardline Referral Program after we make any changes to these Terms will demonstrate your acceptance of any such changes. If you do not accept any such changes, your sole and exclusive remedy is to cease participation in the Yardline Referral Program. The Yardline Referral Program may be canceled at any time without notice to you.
Yardline reserves the right to limit or cap the amount of Yardline Referral Program Rewards you are eligible to receive and to refuse to cover any Yardline Referral Program Rewards, if Yardline determines that such Rewards were obtained under wrongful or fraudulent circumstances, were awarded to you in error, that inaccurate or incomplete information was provided in opening an account, or that you or any submission do(es) not comply with these Terms or any of these Terms have been violated.